Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Non Omnis Moriar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Clan Application

Free Chloroform

Clan Application Empty Clan Application

Post by Free Chloroform Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 pm

What should we call you in TeamSpeak? Free Chloroform or John

List of Character Names
    1.FREE CHL0R0F0RM (Zero Instead of O)
    2.Free Chloroform
    3.Fr33 Chloroform

Current Kill Count between all characters: About 170 on my accounts

What would you rate your skill in PvP? Explain. I would say a 7-8 out of 10. I have been playing shooters since I was a kid, and I have played war z for quite a few months and when I got out PvPing I almost always am positive in kills to deaths.

What would you rate your global inventory? Explain. I would say a 7 out of 10. I have lots of snipers and ammo and more than enough Assault Rifles to last. Anything I need I can trade for.

How many hours a day do you game? Explain your situation. Usually above four hours. I am in university so this may change at certain points.

Order these things in order of importance. Your Loot, Kills, Friend's Loot, Hacker, Safety
    1.Saftey 2.Hacker 3.Kills 4.My Loot 5.Friends Loot (4 and 5 depend on what is more valuable) (and screw playing around hackers)

What is your typical loadout? For Example. (I enjoy Sniping, so NVG/Custom/Blaser/Medkits/Mil Ruck/B93r)

NVG or Kstyle/Custom/Blaser or Other/Medkits and DX/Alice/Jerico or 1911

Have you ever been in a gaming community or clan? Explain. Yes I have many times, I have played lots of online games. I used to be heavy into raiding and pvp in wow

Do you stream any games that you play? Yes I started streaming War Z and LoL

What kind of FPS do you typically get in most games? Explain. Above 100 sometimes 200 depending on the game

Do you have TeamSpeak or other Voice communication programs installed? Yep got everything

What are some good things to know about you? I like War Z, and hanging out running around online with people messing stuff up. I am also 3rd Year PE Major in College. I like to Party?

Anything else that may affect your application being accepted or declined? Not that I can think of.
    Broscience
    Admin

Clan Application Empty Re: Clan Application

Post by Broscience Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Starting you as a trial to see how things go. You seem decently experienced and we would like to see how you play. This is not a permanent position. It will depend on your performance and how you fit in our family Smile

Broscience

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:23 pm