Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Non Omnis Moriar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Opinion

Medieval

My Opinion Empty My Opinion

Post by Medieval Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

So far I had a good run with you guys. What Ive noticed its Serious LOOT problems. So far 2 people have taken my loot. And it being my first time pvping with you guys I let it go. I did see who it was and it wasn't anything serious like a sniper but id at least what to know what the guy had. Maybe I wanted his meds... I just wanted to share this with you all. And numerous complains about others loot being taken. If you think i am suspect ask to kill me and ill probably say "sure go ahead".  Suspect 
    Also someone made a comment about me being under-geared? I had an IBA sand nvg and a m4semi. Is there a problem with this? I got 7 kills that whole day and died only once (had to get off). When people said "who has ar" it was me killing someone.
    Sorry if this is wrong section to post about this.
    Broscience
    Admin

My Opinion Empty Re: My Opinion

Post by Broscience Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Very good points. I agree with the AR, that's a fine loadout. We need more AR. Try to custom, though. To save your ass. Anyways, about the loot, it's going to happen no matter what in a group of individuals. Especially when you're new. You don't have trust to us yet. If you do witness it happening then point it out.
    Medieval

Post by Medieval Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:01 pm

I returned someones sniper to them. I could of easily taken it. Why cant people do the same for others? Its a video game its not that hard. Ill start bringing a sniper when I find out who I can trust to pick up my stuff if i die. I dont want to lose a sniper to some loot hog. Sorry
    Broscience
    Admin

Post by Broscience Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:07 am

Most of us do, if you don't trust someone or want to accuse them then kill them. You get one chance, though. If you're wrong then you must drop it after that. Smile
    Bulvious
    Bulvious

Post by Bulvious Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:45 am

Loot's one of the most important aspects of the game, investigate as far into it as you can without being hostile - or ask an officer about it.

Nothing is wrong with AR. I only use AR's and I sell all of my snipers to clan mates - no one has ever had a problem with this. Don't sweat it.

M4-semi's are fine, they are the highest damaging AR in the game. IBA's are inferior to Custom G's in protection in every single aspect. We'd prefer it if you took out Custom G's, but if you must bring out IBA's and MTV's, don't sweat it.

Ultimately, no one should be touching your things, your load-out is OK as long as you're not bringing out M9 helmets or light gears. Don't put yourself in a position where you have something on you you aren't comfortable with losing. If you find that your GI is not built up enough for this, try looting in your spare time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 am