Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Non Omnis Moriar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Faades' Intro

FaadesISS

Faades' Intro Empty Faades' Intro

Post by FaadesISS Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Hey guys, I'm Faades! I'm one of the newer members of the clan and I've been in here for about 2 or 3 weeks. Some of you may know me, some may not! Having said that, I'll tell you a little bit about myself Very Happy

- I'm 18 years old.
    - I live in the state of Utah in the USA.
    - I play professional scenario paintball for the team "Feel The Paint" and we travel across the USA playing various different events.
    - I've been playing WarZ/ISS for about 2-3 months and I have close to 1,000 kills across my account. I'm getting better, but I still think I have a lot of room to improve.
    - I used to be huge into skateboarding as a teenager.
    - I'm a BIG fan of metal/metalcore music, but I like just about every kind Very Happy
    - I've spent probably close to 20,000 hours playing online games(not exaggerating whatsoever)

- I'M THE #1 AW MAGNUM SNIPER EVERRRR
    - I have more swag than CastlePine gg
    Broscience
    Admin

Faades' Intro Empty Re: Faades' Intro

Post by Broscience Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:24 pm

You're the #2 AW Magnum sniper ever.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:55 pm