Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Non Omnis Moriar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Clan Application ?

Wooks

My Clan Application ? Empty My Clan Application ?

Post by Wooks Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:30 pm

What should we call you in TeamSpeak?: wook

List of Character Names
    1. Excett
    2. DeaddN
    3. ASIIMOV
    4. Yi
    5. Funkdragon

Current Kill Count between all characters: Around 300

What would you rate your skill in PvP? Explain: Out of 10, probably 6 or 7. There's times when I go into a server and I completely dominate. But there's other times when I go into servers and get killed constantly. Overall, I'm an OK player.

What would you rate your global inventory? Explain: Out of 10, I would rank my GI 6.

How many hours a day do you game? Explain your situation: Each day, I probably try to play atleast 3-4 hours.

Order these things in order of importance. Your Loot, Kills, Friend's Loot, Hacker, Safety
    1. Safety, 2. Hacker. 3. Friend's Loot. 4. Kills. 5. My Loot

What is your typical loadout? For Example. (I enjoy Sniping, so NVG/Custom/Blaser/Medkits/Mil Ruck/B93r: If I'm sniping, I'd do the same layout as you would. If I'm using a ghetto AR like an M4, I'll only bring an M4. If I bring out a Tar, i'll use Custom Guerilla, K-Style, Alice, Bandage DX, and Riot shields.

Have you ever been in a gaming community or clan? Explain: I've been in several clans, but all the clans I've been in got boring when I was at a greater level of experience in WarZ.

Do you stream any games that you play?: I sometimes stream CS:GO, Nether, and WarZ.

What kind of FPS do you typically get in most games? Explain: Well, in I:SS I get a cap of 50-60. In other games, I'm getting either a little more, or a little less depending on the game.

Do you have TeamSpeak or other Voice communication programs installed: I have Teamspeak, Ventrilo, and Raidcall.

What are some good things to know about you?: I'm a good player, and I love to play other games. Every game is better with a clan.

Anything else that may affect your application being accepted or declined?: I get upset when I get hacked, especially when I have great gear like VSS's and other sorts of items.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME !!

OH, ALSO! I love to PVP in V2 Smallville ! I can change spots to PVP if needed! (:
    mcrambi

My Clan Application ? Empty Re: My Clan Application ?

Post by mcrambi Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:09 am

Goodluck!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm