Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Non Omnis Moriar

You are not currently logged into your NOM forum account. Please click log in to continue viewing the forums.

Thank you,
NOM Support

Non Omnis Moriar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan...

boogie798

i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan... Empty i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan...

Post by boogie798 Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 am

i hve noticed that the people who AR... dont get alot of loot besides a select few... and we snipers are loot hogging... so what i suggest.. besides of what people might suggest like " completely share all kills" or "give them every other kill" is if the ARer (i know that sounds stupid but thats what ima use) rushes for a sniper / calls someone out for a sniper and doesnt get a kill. obviously the person who gets the kills gets first dibs. but let the person that helped them get some gear to. just a suggestion.
    i know there can be confusion with multiple rushers, call outs and such but i think we can work something out as a clan.
    Bulvious
    Bulvious

i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan... Empty Re: i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan...

Post by Bulvious Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm

There's a lot of different sides to it and a lot of different ways of looking at it though. While it'd be great if we all were able to share, I don't think someone who doesn't want to should have to.

Though I will say if you're one of the guys that says "I need an AR to follow me," or dies a lot so someone has to watch your stuff because you won't let anyone grab it for you - you should probably be sharing. An AR benefits very little from sitting and guarding someone or someone's loot, but most often it's us that does it. It discourages teamwork when the people who put themselves at highest risk and work the least as a team benefit the most.

tl;dr the way the majority of us appear to operate is as solo players under the guise of being in a team for the sake of safety. the way we handle loot is a major factor in discouraging and encouraging certain factors within our clan.
    boogie798

i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan... Empty Re: i think we need to share loot with the ARer's in the clan...

Post by boogie798 Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 am

i do give gear to the arers who help me. and iask to just pick up my sniper.
    Bulvious
    Bulvious

Post by Bulvious Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:15 am

boogie798 wrote:i do give gear to the arers who help me. and iask to just pick up my sniper.
    Then you're not who I'm talking about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:26 am